The Chart of the Day
belongs to Bioanalytical Systems
I found the contract research stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own
list first for the highest Weighted Alpha then I used Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 11/15 the stock gained 25.45%.
Bioanalytical Systems, Inc. is a contract research organization providing research and development resources to many of the leading pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies in the world. The company offers an efficient, variable-cost alternative to its clients' internal product development, compliance and quality control programs. The company provides a broad array of value-added services and products focused on chemical analysis, allowing its clients to perform their research and development functions either ``in-house`` or at the company.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com
web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 186.29+ Weighted Alpha
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 32.69% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.98%
- Technical support level at 2.71
- Recently traded at 2.70 with a 50 day moving average of 2.05
- Market Cap $24 million
- At the present time none of the Wall Street firms are following the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 2 to 6 that the stock will under perform the market